missing messaages

not getting all the messages.  eric cleared the sci.lang buffer sometime after
I downloaded Thurs. nite (.o'onai .i'a) and there is at least 1 reference in the
new stuff I don't recognize - a reference to a message by cbp@beach regarding
ease of learning that I didn;t read.  Hope you got it.

A. Protin is trying to work on a better net connection with me so I can get
among other things a cheaper link, as well as the capability to be sure not
to miss sci.lang messages because of eric's disk space problems.