Publications by James Cooke Brown in UFL library

Bob LeChevalier has asked me to drop you a line requesting a favor.
James Cooke Brown, the founder of Loglan, was in the Sociology Dept.
at UFlorida in the period 1955-65.  Would it be possible for you to
check the library there and see if any reports, articles, or other
publications by him are to be found there during that period?

We know that he had an NIMH grant to work on Loglan in the 1961-62
academic year, so at the very least there ought to be some sort of
report on that.  At the moment, we don't need copies, but it would
be nice to know if anything is there.

Of course, if you are not directly connected with UFlorida but are
merely posting from there, this request is a bit pointless.
Otherwise, thanks in advance.
--
cowan@marob.masa.com			(aka ...!hombre!marob!cowan)
			e'osai ko sarji la lojban