Re: Is this right?

your translation is not right, and I strongly doubt that you will easily
accomplish that sentence at this stage in your learning.  (I can translate
it, with some difficulty - 'until' is a tricky English word to correctly
express in Lojban.)

1. The leading na is not grammatical, standing alone.  It should be 'naku'
(this is covered in the negation paper).  Assuming this is corrected, your
translation (assuming you meant zdani temci dunra) re translates to
"it is not the case that Brad is a nest-interval type-of winter of 91 springs",
with the last 91 hanging out ungrammatically.

2. Avoiding the "until" problem, you could say:
"la brad. na xabju ti ca'o le ca dunra
Brad doesn't inhabit this-here during-the-event the present winter.

3

3. "until" in this case can be expressed using the interval connector bi'i
or using a variety of tense constructs such as pu'o (which means roughly
"up until"), or even the logical connectives (during winter not-and spring).

4. the qualifying restriction of 1991 would have to be attached using a