nits

David Cortesi writes:

 >I will confess I have a lot of trouble with lexeme PA in general,
 >but if "le piro rafsi zo du" doesn't mean "that described as all of
 >the affixes of `du'," then I'm lost.

Translation:

  le                 piro  rafsi     zo du
  that described as  all   affixes,  "du"

The phrase is two sumti, not one phrase as you intended.
You need to attach "du" to the bridi using "be" as follows:

  le                 piro  rafsi   be  zo du
  that described as  all   affixes of  "du"

The "le" is terminated by the second sumti.
Your construction will work in

  zo'e       rafsi        zo du
  something  is-an-affix  of "du"

Thanks a lot for your lojban text. This is the only recent posting
that I had any hope of somewhat understanding the lojban.

I have completed the first two draft lessons, so my
vocabulary is still very small.

I would like to see more easy lojban text, using the following format:

  pe'u     do   na   pilno  le rafsi
  please   you  not  use    affixes

        co'o mi'e frank. cylts
        Frank Schulz ( fschulz@pyramid.com )