Esperanto on Lojban

Well!  I have just recently become a subscriber to _Monato_ an Esperanto
news magazine (refreshing to find a magazine written *in* Esperanto which
is not solely *about* Esperanto).  Owing to getting in my subscription
request a trifle late, I received the January and February issues very
close together.  Anyway, I was flipping through the February issue, and
what should I see?  A short column on Lojban!

That's right, a brief article about Lojban, fairly positive (or at least
neutral), in what I am given to understand is a relatively widely-read
magazine (well, for an Esperanto magazine, anyway.  Anyone have
subscription figures for it?).  There was no byline, only the initials PKM,
and nobody in the list of editors seems to fill that bill.  The article is
somewhat out of date, dealing with obsolete forms of the grammar and not
mentioning the now-available Esperanto translation of the brochure, but
still interesting.  I have the text typed in online; can I send it out
without stepping on copyrights?  I also translated it into English.  It's
not very long.

Thought you'd want to know.

~mark