gismu learning

Thanks for the thesaurus doi John.

I would like to have a more structured gismu list. Partition
the words into categories. Within each category, sort
by some mnemonic order.

For example, say the color words are a category. Sort the
colors by spectral or the order given in the resistor color
codes. This is a poor example, but easy to explain.

I want to get memory hooks connecting words in a category.
The memory hook should not depend on the the representation
of the word. Thus alphabetic sort by gismu or English keyboard
is of no interest. The memory hook should be based only on
the meaning of the words. It would be nice if the memory hook
was culturally neutral.

My list generating skills are extremely poor, so it would
take me a long time to generate such a list. If anyone is interested
in working on this project, send me mail.

I would use the list to help me learn the lojban gismu set.
--
        Frank Schulz ( fschulz@pyramid.com )