cevzda

Mark comments on the weakness of this term as a lujvo.  As the coiner of
same, I'm inclined to agree with him, but it seemed the appropriate word in
translating the Paternoster.  In the latter, perhaps, ambiguity between
Heaven and the great Temple may not be too far different, given that it
was written 2000 years ago when people may have had a rather different
idea of heaven and the role of the Temple as a 'House of God'.

Thus I think a better general lujvo for 'Heaven' is cevyselxabju, but perhaps
both words are appropriate for different circumstances.  Noting that 'temple'
is a gismu, one would not be inclined to assume a lujvo based on another gismu
as being synonymous.

lojbab