relative clauses on selbri

No, Bob won't get apoplexy.  I've thought about it a lot myself.
But pc has argued convincingly that restricting a selbri is logically identical
to a separate sentence logically connected (i.e. gi'e with all common sumti
to the left of the selbri).  If we are to preserve the logical character of the
language we must rty to avoid this 'convenience' that results from mapping
natlang habits based on our language having a copula.  After all
"*ti cu broda poi brode" is almost always a mapping from the
English equivalent of "ti du [lo] broda poi brode"; e.g. this is a house that
is red.  I think people who get free of the copular link tend very rarely to
make this error, but beginners WILL make the error until they learn how
Lojban differs from copular languages.

lojbab