stress on -MOI words

> Incidentally, it seems to me that there is no necessity for number
> brivla (-MOI) to have da'amoi terbasna, since phonologically they are
> so'ocma - their syntactic status as brivla seems irrelevant to this
> question. pinka xu

Correct.  This is one of JCB's errors that we have fixed by the introduction
of "boi" to separate consecutive numbers (the old "five 55-gallon drums"
example).  Numeric selbri are no longer thought of as brivla, although they
are still grammatically equivalent to them.

--
John Cowan	cowan@snark.thyrsus.com		...!uunet!cbmvax!snark!cowan
			e'osai ko sarji la lojban.