TECH: Several postings from Greg Higley

I am about to post several submissions from Greg Higley, who is a Lojbanist
with no net access, and relatively incommunicado with the rest of the
community.  His activity over the last couple of years has been extremely
occasional, but what he does write seems to often have considerable insight
into the language - though he hasn't written much in the way of text.

I HAVE NOT read these papers, though I skimmed parts of a couple of them.
But I will let the List analyze them, comment on them, and then after Russia
I may have time to collect the responses together for him.  If people see
any of these as being good for printing in JL, feel free to so advise me.
I would suspect that the paper on "noi" is strongly related to Colin's
paper on relative clauses, and may be resolved by the proposed grammar change
that allows preposed inside relatives.

Greg has elsewhere once apologized to me for sometimes soundy overly cocky
in his writing.  He does not seem to take offense at people criticizing him
for this or other failings in his efforts.

Please include the name "Higley" in the subject line of responses if you
think what you are writing is responding to something of his.  I will do so
in the headers as I post to allow for my easy extraction when people use
automatic header responses.

----
lojbab                                                      lojbab@grebyn.com