Re: A mouthful of UIs

la veion. cusku zoi gy.
-------------------------------
I was trying to make a really loaded example of the use
of UIs and came up with the following:

  .o'u mi.u'e cinba.au le melbi.ui ninmu.a'ero'u

Is this still understandable? Does it make sense?
Is someone ready to offer a concise English translation?
 -------------------------------

Yes it is understandable. Out of context it is
impossible to tell whether it's ca'a cinba, ba cinba or
even pu cinba, but just because tense is an
obligatory category in English doesn't mean it
has to be in Lojban.  It will however affect the
translation.

It's very hard translating UI into English, and I
often just leave them out.The best I can do is:

Aaah, It's ME kissing this lovely woman. Wha-hey!

        Colin