Re: clitoris

> Should I make pinji gender-neutral?

This is Politically Correct, and is in line with historical trends
in Lojban/Loglan.  I vote yes.  But you're right, it will be hard to
write the dictionary entry in English or any natural language.

An aside: we often say that Chinese (Mandarin) has a gender-neutral 3rd
person pronoun.  Well, sort of.  According to my wife, a native
speaker, the spoken form is gender-neutral but the written form has an
explicit male/female modifier included in the character, according to
the sex of the referent!

                -- jimc