overseas JLs mailed

I have (finally) got the overseas JLs in the mail (except one copy, for Nick,
and thence for Chris Handley and Major which will get mailed in a couple
of days).  I sent them airmail, at an extra dollar a copy postage, in hopes that
some of the UK people get their copies before the UK LogFest (which I think is
next weekend, which makes the odds less than excellent), and have also mailed
several of the UK back orders airmail as well for the same reason.

lojbab