new material on ftp server

I have added some new material to the Lojban ftp server

1 The diagrammed summary of Lojban grammar with examples - a brief overview
of the Lojban grammar for beginners

file = lojex.txt

2. The revised order form for LLG materials

file = ordernet.txt

3. Of historical interest: the first five issues of Ju'i Lobypli (which
was published under a different name for the first 3 issues).  This covers
the period prior to the split with the Loglan Institute that created Lojban
as a separate version of Loglan.  People have reported that they feel it is
interesting reading, though for obvious reasons, technical stuff is way
out-of-date.  The issues are given in their entirety.

files = jl*.txt  (where * = 1 to 5)

I will be happy to discuss or answer questions about anything in the JL issues,
though I recommend that you ask to Lojban List (lojban@cuvmb.cc.columbia.edu)
so I can answer your questions for the benefit of others (I will send you
a separate reply if you are not subscribed to that list).

I hope this mateiral will be of interest.

I am hoping to have a new edition of the gismu list posted within a week or so.

lojbab