Re: Converted gismu (was: TEXT.INT: pelxi ni'ablo)

Mark says
++++++++++++>
 Duh!  Of course you're right.  {te zgike} it must be.  I'm particularly
annoyed that I blew this, since one of the things that goes along with what
I said about lujvo is that we should make proper use of the various places
of our selbri.  I rarely see places beyond x3 filled, and even less often
converted, while often concepts we could really use are there.  Again,
better study of the gi'uste is necessary.  It's not enough to know that
{zgike} is "music", but also what {se zgike} and {te zgike} etc are.
>+++++++++++++

Yes indeed.

I've been preparing keywords for converted gismu and learning them
in Lojflash. (I've done the whole list automatically, which mostly
gives you a comprehensible but not ideal version, and then gone through
manually - so far I've done m-z and b-c)

Sometimes there are two or three really good - and varied - trnalsations
for a conversion, but I've just chosen one.

Some examples are:

te gerna = grammatical
te makfa = magician, do magic
te marxa = pulp