Re: TECH: a very few lujvo

To Colin Fine respond I thus:

#zgama'o - What is an observational? I thought you meant
#                evidential, but you gloss that separately.

I just meant that subclass of evidentials to do with observation, but they
don't really merit a lujvo.

#fagyfesyvau - let's not be coy. It's a sigfesyvau (or
#                sigfespalta

No problemo :)

# zgisrita'e: cassette (zgike dasri tanxe)
#zgiku'ocukla: LP (zgike skuro cukla)

#zgi?? come off it nick.
#snaveisrita'e (sance vreji dasri tanxe)

You're quite right. Tape recorder in the jvoste is {zgisrica'a}, and that'll
be changing too. No need for that kind of specificity.

#+++++++++>
# cmaladyca'a: microphone (cmalu cladu cabra; I've been contemplating something
#involving 'receiver', but amn't sure how to convey that in Lojban.)
#>++++++++++
#'cmalu' is not relevant. How about
#selylauca'a (se cladu cabra) or
#snaterga'eca'a (sance te ganse cabra) or even
#tinca'a (tirna cabra)

I used {cmalu} to distinguish the device from a megaphone, which is after
all doing the same job. I'm not enthusiastic about any of your suggestions,
though {selylauca'a} seems the best for the job.

#ta'o, zoi ly. lad ly. cu rafsi zo ladru .e nai zo cladu  .i di'u se sarcu
#le nu pilno zo zoi ki'u le nu zoi ly. lad ly. valsi fi no la lojban kei vau .ue
# .oi

Your use of the comma is quite neat, although its already being used will
preclude it from being taken up thus. I think you meant to say {fi noda pe
la lojban}, or {fi no da la lojban.}

Thanks for catching those problems; that's why I post these lists, after all.

# Der Mensch liegt in groesster Noth,      You are reading another .sig from
# Der Mensch liegt in groesster Pein;     the NICK NICHOLAS .sig Factory. Mail
# Je lieber moecht ich im Himmel sein.     [nsn@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au] for your
#    -- Des Knaben Wunderhorn, _Urlicht_   .sig suggestions. [Padding Space]