Re: use "lojbau" not "lojban"

I disagree, at least at this stage of the Lojban game, with And.
After reading, or at least looking at, Michael Helsem's purple Lojban,
and realizing that most of us are still pretty purple to some extent, and
indeed quite unique in each our own way, most uses of Lojban are referring
to one person's version of the langauge, and not to any seamless mass
language that would have the place structure of a ...bau i.e. the people
who regularly speak/use that dialect.  It is still true that Lojban is
not quite a language in the English sense as well, and for the most part
using a label or tag is more accurate than making or implying a predication.

In any case, "Lojban" is the English name for it, and most of our discussions
remain in English.  When we are regularly conversing in mutually comprehensible
Lojban, And's argument will hold stronger with me for in-language use.
Note that idiomatically, though, la lojban will stick around for borderline
situations since names don't need terminators.  We can say "la lojban. mo",
but need a "cu" in "la lojbau cu mo"

lojbab