Re: Eaton: You asked for it ...

"deserving" sounds a lot like "just" and "fair", which we often debated
adding a gismu for, but then decided that there were probably many concepts
embedded in the word.  I think that tyhe meaning associated with most usage of
"deserving" can be built from "mapti" fits/is appropriate to, but I'll let
someone else actually propose a lujvo or two (and place structure).  Maybe
cnemu mapti, in the sense that a reward need not necessarily be good, nor
are deserving people always deserving of reward rather than punishment.

lojbab