Re: >6 place brivla

mi'e .djan. .i la .and. cusku di'e

> If a brivla has more than five places, how are the places from
> 6 on accessed? Is there a way to get SE and FA to go beyond 5?

By subscripting.  Any member of SE or FA can have "xi <number>" attached
to access places beyond 5.  In this case, the particular member chosen
is irrelevant:  "sexixa" and "texixa" and so on are all the x6-conversion.
This is documented in my paper on text structure, available on
casper.cs.yale.edu:/pub/lojban/draft/refgrammar by anon FTP.

--
John Cowan              sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban.