Re: deleting places

Jorge says:
> I think {cliva}, to leave, is not just {klama be zi'o}, ie {klama}
> with the destination place removed. The concept of {cliva} seems to be
> that of abandoning a place, I don't think it has much to do with travel.
> It is true that the usual way of abandoning a place is to travel somewhere
> else, but couldn't we say "Life left his body"? It didn't go anywhere, nor
> did it travel, it just left.

This is a useful meaning, but doesn't square with the place structure
of cliva, which has route and means arguments. I suggest, for your
sense, "cohi (zei) tolzva"

(Note that Lojbab would disapprove of saying "life left his body" in
Lojban, on the grounds that a Thai might not understand it. (See most
recent JL.))

---
And