Re: deleting places

Art says:

> While I am tempted to digress into the connotation of cliva being
> leaving with or without travelling (Is this leaving your
> girlfriend), I think it is much more productive to pursue
> the native learning issue.

Yes, the vehicle place of {cliva} makes it clear that it's a leaving
with travelling.

As for the native learning, I think I mostly agree. However, whatever
"up" means to a child, the dictionary gives the definition of what it
means to proficient speakers. Similarly, the definitions in Lojban
correspond to what we imagine that a proficient speaker would understand.
The day that many fluent speakers exist, this definition may change,
but I don't see anything wrong in having tentative definitions from now.
>From where can we learn the language, other than from those definitions?

Jorge