No Subject

Lojbab:
> Subject: vehicle/means places on various gismu, litru vs. klama
>
> There seems to be some confusion about these places.  A "vehicle or
> means" does not necessarily imply some physical "thing" carrying you.
> If you "walk" the means is your legs.  I would NOT rule out spirits
> "leaving" the body at death.  Indeed "death" in this case would seem to
> be the means.

Death is the means more in the way that a door can be a means for
leaving, whereas the means place I'd thought was for the means of
locomotion.

I am all in favour of treating non-physical motions and changes as
klamaing, but I merely note your opposition to the use of metaphor
in Lojban. Perhaps you will allow spirits to cliva a body, but not
'the life force' to. ('allow' = 'approve of')

> As for route places, they are a little bit trickier.  But those trai ned
> in math certainly have concepts of vectors and directed line segments
> that have an origin and do not necessarily have a destination.

How would one express the direction of an asymptotic route, a route
that gets infinitely nearer to its goal but never arrives, however
much litruing there is?

----
And