Re: TECH: Lean Lujvo and fat gismu

Nora gave a brief response to what I described of your message.  She thinks
that lujvo of the form of bangycusku (or other example you may select) are
covered by the "be" convention, such that the places, which you are "adding"
by introducing the term, are in effect "be BAI" (or in some cases "be fi'o
brivla") forms.  She agress that this application of the convention needs
to be covered in Nick's paper and she thinks it isn;t, but it is not
necessarily a new kind of lujvo, conventionally-speaking.

I, Lojbab, have no  opinion, since I have yet to read Nick's paper %^)

lojbab