Re: more on fat gismu

la lojbab cusku di'e

> OK.  John seems to have found the argument on sorcu that I couldn't bring to
> mind, and I will be sticking with the current place structure unless
> further convinced.

Let's try.

"They are collecting the supplies needed for the trip."
"Our reserve of wood is going fast."

In these cases, there may or may not be a container for the sorcu, and
it is totally irrelevant if there is. I don't see the need for the physical
location of supplies in general, which don't really need to have a physical
location. I'm not saying that x3 is the same as x1, which I agree is an
abstract concept. x3 is a vasru, and a vasru may contain a sorcu or many
other things, but a sorcu need not be contained in a vasru.

co'o mi'e xorxes