Re: PHILOSOPHY/TECH: place structures and metaphysical parsimony

la lojbab cusku di'e

Just to clarify, what I said was:

> In any case, any method to introduce zi'o in a lujvo will give
> ugly results, and I almost prefer magical disappearance, to the
> cumbersome zi'o.

Not at all incongruous with my position of strongly disliking magical
disappearance, which by the way, does not make me in any way prone to
maximally fat lujvo.

I prefer lujvo to have as few components as possible, and as few places as
is warranted by the places of the component gismu. I don't like places
that disappear simply because they don't match the preconceived concept.
I don't think this makes lujvo particularly fat, since many places
are removed anyway because of becoming filled.

Jorge