Re: TECH: nested bridi anaphora

> (A series of nonsense gismu starting with each consonant sounds
> interesting, too, as an analogue to the lerfu anaphora - but I don't see
> proposing it unless we find usage demanding it.)

Would these simply work like lerfu anaphora but have more signal
redundancy, or are there other advantages, in that the lerfu anaphora
now become infinite in number. E.g. if the nonsense anaphor always
corefers with the last word that starts with the same letter and
hasn't already been assigned referred to with a different nonsense
anaphor, and if a convention was adopted for assigning referents
a nonsense anaphor, then you have easy & possibly quite mnemonic ways of
referring to anything in the previous discourse.

What exactly did you have in mind? Anaphora is awkward in any language,
so there is a good argument for providing as many varieties as possible
& letting natural selection choose the best.

---
And                       KO JBOBANPEHO