Re: TECH: panra/simsa

I like Bob Chassell's suggestion for 'panra'.

I think I like Lojbab's idea for 'only', but need to see
it in use a bit before I'm sure. (I never understood
po'o)

One note on RJC's examples:
++++>
  lo flalu be fi la frikos e la bemros e la ketcos cu panra
    lo nu valsi vau lo li'i smuni
    The laws of Africa and North and South America are
    similar in the event of words,
    differing in the experience of meaning/interpretation.
>++++
'e' is certainly the wrong connective - the sentence is
asserting of each of the three sets of laws independently
that it is parallel (to itself!)
I'm also uncertain about the choice of abstractors, but that
is not clearcut.

        Colin