Re: TECH: more thoughts on zi'o

I have not fully assimilated your argument, Bob, and I may
find I agree with it.  But I have an answer to part of it:

+++++++>
 But by this analogy it IS possible to think of a "maker-less" zbasu usage.
Isee a whole bunch of artifacts and I say that they are se zbasu.  But of
course they are not necessarily se zbasu be pada (made by one individual)
and they are not necessarily made from the same or similar materials, either,
so ther emay be no description that can express the x3 place of zbasu
either.
>+++++

Surely this is an archetypical use for masses?
Even if they are not se zbasu be pada, they are se zbasu lei broda
(specifically se zbasu lei zbasu)

va'i there will always be a description that can express whichever place:
a massified description, or a joi-connection of descriptions.

        Colin