Re: TECH: more thoughts on zi'o

la art cusku di'e

> This is not proof that klama is all we want, just further indication
> that, without better explanation of the distinctions, klama is all
> that is needed.

I think cliva is a different concept, because, for instance {ze'u cliva}
(a leaving that takes a long time), is not the same as {ze'u klama} (a going
that takes a long time).

On the other hand, I think you're beginning to convince me that litru
is probably covered by klama. The walking through the park is a good example.

I never understood why there is no "arrive", as a counterpart to cliva.
{to'e cliva}, I suppose.

ki'e mi'e xorxes