GEN: Nick back on line

Not that I was really ever *off* line, but now I have a backlog of 190 messages
to sift through.

Btw, my munagin/mullian Electrical Engineering accound, which has stood me in
good stead these past four years, is about to get nuked for the summer, and
doesn't look like coming back. Nuke day is the 4th of December. I'm not sure
where I'll be shifting operations to at the moment; it looks like
krang.vis.mu.oz.au --- but you know how it is; different regimes, different
amounts of leniency. Still, you will all be kept posted.

I will by no means be idle this summer; I've been conscripted to do three
databases, and I'll be trying to start on my thesis. In fact, this past month
(spent mostly in playing Nethack) will probably have been my most relaxed this
year. Still, there's a backlog of lujvo theory I've got to get down before
the year is out --- so if any of you have comments, let me have them!

non me tenent vincula, non me tenet clavis, %   (nsn@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au)
quaero mei similes et adjungor pravis.      % Nick Nicholas, CogSci victim,
      --- Archipoeta, _Confessio_.          % Univ. of Melbourne, Australia