Re: TECH: more thoughts on zi'o

No, I'm specifically talking about the distinction between xodit' and id
ti
my xodim po parke
We walk around in the park.
my idyom v park
We walk to the park.

and though I haven't seen it, I suspect that
my idyom v magazin po park(a/e?)
is
We walk to the store via (route) the park.

But xodit' with a direct object seems to mean a round-trip to that destination,
with vague or variable origin:

my chasto xodili v magazin
We often went to the store (from place(s) unspecified).

hence prompting my question on whether in Lojban the origin in the corresponding
klama must necessarily be the same place to make it true.  Colin answers that
a mass would work in the origin, and I think he is right but I'm not sure.

lojbab