Re: TECH: more thoughts on zi'o

> Thank you all who responded.  I now have a better understanding
> of zi'o.  Now, the challenge is to convince me, if you care,
> that klama with a zi'o in any place is meaningful.  I doubt it.

Since the meaning of a zihoed brivla is only partly guessable,
construing a bridi witha ziho sumti is like construing a tanru
- you guess at the meaning, & it doesn't make much sense to
say "this is not meaningful" rather than "I find it hard tO
guess what this might mean".

   ziho klama ziho ziho mi ziho  "I am a route, though not
    necessarily one that is ever travelled along"
   ziho klama ziho ziho ziho mi  "I am a vehicle, though
    not necessarily one that ever moves"

------
And                KO JBOBANPEHO