Re: more Eaton, anyone?

mi'e .djan. .i la nitcion. joi la xorxes. cusku di'e

> #> #sortie (military)       (F) sortie      (G) Ausfall     (S) salida
> #> nu guntygunta
> #Why not?
>
> Well, because it's not that descriptive. bandygunta, perhaps.

I think that "bartu" belongs in there someplace: a sortie, as the other 3
languages show, is very explicitly an attack for the purpose of breaking
>out< of something.  It is not a "defensive attack", insofar as I understand
what that means at all.

--
John Cowan              sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban.