Re: proposal for new member of SE

mi pu cusku di'e

> > Well, you do need "several SE", but only two FA are required:
> >
> >         fu le karce cu klama fa mi la bastn. la .atlantas. le dargu
> >
> > thanks to the "FA-suppletion" rules, which say that an un-FA'ed place falls
> > into the numerically next place not yet filled.

la .and. cusku di'e

> How's this? I'd thought that to get 51234 with FA you just need "fu" on
> the first sumti. Why not? [I don't know why I originally said you need
> several FA.]

Well, no.  The FA-rules don't know how many places the selbri has, so
omitting "fa" from the example above puts the four following sumti into
the (meaningless) x6, x7, x8, and x9 places.

--
John Cowan              sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban.