Re: Once again...

Jorge suggests
++++>
 Maybe you should propose a new cmavo in selmaho ROI, that would be to {roi}
as {moi} is to {mei}. (Unfortunately, the vowels don't help.) Let's call it
{xei},

then:

        mi rexei tcidu          I read a second time
        mi muxei tcidu          I read a fifth time
        mi su'oxei tcidu        I read again
        mi so'ixei tcidu        I read for the umpteenth time
        mi roxei tcidu          I read for the last time

etc.

As with {roi}, these would refer to the second, fifth, whateverth time
in the interval (specified or not).
>++++

I had been thinking that 'krefu' was the best answer, and I still think it's
a good one. But these have a certain attraction. You missed the one
that started it,
        mi su'ipaxei tcidu

But I'm not sure that this merits a cmavo to itself. I think I would express
this by something like

..i su'ipamoi nu mi tcidu

(something is) the +1'th event of my reading.

        Colin