Re: Once again...

la djan cusku di'e

>  To say "one more", we need something like
> "pa su'i no'o", one plus the typical value in this context.

But "one more" usually has not so much to do with typical values, but
with already established values. "I want one more cookie", means
one on top of all the ones I've had, whether typical or not. What's
the typical number of cookies one wants, anyway?

Besides, there should be a way of saying this with simple PAs,
no operators. {paza'u} is very tempting, but I think that's not
how {za'u} is supposed to work.

Jorge