Re: afterthought logical connection

LB: For all the niceties of Lojban logical connection, I came across something
LB: we can't do (I don't think) tonight in conversation session.  The statement
LB: was something like

LB: ...sampymau binxo ... [to which I wanted to add in afterthought
LB: ... ja [plujymau binxo], so as to properly group the metaphor as
LB: [sampymau binxo] ja [plujymau binxo]

LB: Unfortunatley, it seems that once you have said "binxo", there is no
LB: easy way to go back and strongly tie it to sampymau.  The closest I could
LB: come in afterthought was

LB: sampymau [binxo ja plujymau] binxo
LB: sampymau [binxo ja [plujymau bo binxo]

LB: What I really wanted was to be able to say "ke'e" before the ja even though
LB: I had not said "ke", and have it (presumably by default, since more complex
LB: sentences would be ambiguous), presume the "ke" at the beginning of the
LB: tanru - this seems like it will happen often in list-like OR tanru
LB: .  Alas, I suspect that wouldn;t be possible.  Anyone have any ideas, or is
LB: this one we are stuck with?

The best I can come up with off the top of my head for this particular
situation is:

    sampymau binxo si bo binxo ja plujymau bo binxo

or maybe:

    sampymau binxo si ja plujymau binxo

...not exactly elegant, but then this is spoken not written Lojban.  If you
were writing it you would just go back and insert the necessary {ke}.  I'll
freely admit though that this isn't a universal solution to the problem.

Cheers,

Matthew