The WWW Server is doing fine!

The server just had the 400th visitor and there have been
altogether about 1900 accesses. The latest visitors were
from jpl.nasa.gov, research.digital.com and research.att.com.
Some visitors have copied just about every file and many others
have returned later on for more material.

I got an announcement to "What's New With NCSA Mosaic?" page
on Saturday and to-day has been quite busy - 100 new visitors!
I think there will be quite a few more during the next few
weeks. I'll try to introduce a reasonable amount of new
material so there'll be a justification for a re-announcement
next month.

   co'o mi'e veion

.i mi du la'o sy. Veijo Vilva sy.