Re: sumti categories

sumti places are explicitly NOT limited to one category.  Pragmatically, it
may be rare to use a category 'error', but we don;t want to forbid it.

I rather like being able to think of "la lojbab" as an event - it had a
beginning, and presumably will have an end ...

Likewise other concrete sumti can be treated as abstracts, and if we were
SURE that sumti raising is NOT taking place, the semantic usefulness of
being able to cross between categories could be Sapir-Whorfianly important.

lojbab