Re: sumti categories

la lojbab (to noi fasnu ianai toi) cusku di'e

> NO! I mean that I, the person AM an event. When you respond to me, you are
> responding to me as a person as well as to me as an event.

But responding to you as a person means that I'm responding to something
you said or did. Responding to you as an event, means that I'm responding to
you happening, whatever that means. (From what you say, "I happen" means
something like "I began to exist, am existing, and will cease to exist".)
Which of those two meanings is expressed by {mi spuda do}?

> Thus (waxing
> philosophically), Lojban expresses nicely the idea of "two lives intersecting"
> as the events which are those lives interact.

Could you show how?

Jorge