Re: Some tergi'u with features - tentative

> Tentative list of features.
> ==========================
> bacru           utter                   -set +pers +vol
> se bacru        uttered                 -set +text

I noticed that except in the case of -set, you haven't listed other
"-" features. Since you allow the value 'unspecified' as well, you can't
leave them out. For example, bacru should be perhaps -plant.

What I'm suggesting is that only those features with high "usefulness",
as defined in my previous post, should be listed. In that case, we can
mark only + and ~, and leave out -, which will be the most frequent
(~ being very infrequent, and + being the important, defining one).

In any case, for each feature, two of the +/-/~ should be marked if the
classification is to be of any use in knowing when there is a category
conflict.

Jorge