Re: TECH: RE: do djica loi ckafi je'i tcati

I don't see the problem.  If you want exactly one box, you want
'pa lo tanxe' or 'pa tanxe'.  That means 'any box' unless I have
missed the point of this discussion.

But if what you want is something to put things in, asking for loi tanxe
is fine - you want some of the mass of objects that evidence the properties
of boxness.  Any individual box is a manifestation of 'BOX' the concept.

I think that pisu'e loi tanxe might be interpetable as no more than the
minimum necessary amount of the mass of boxness to be recognizably part
of the mass.

You might also get somewhere with tanxe pamei.

But since I don't understand the problem, I'm not sure how to phrase
the solution.

lojbab