Re: lo

la pycyn. cusku di'e
> Someone suggested that I had special insight into descriptions and
> quantifiers.  I sure don't in English other than years of experience
> and even then I am often fooled, especially by isolated examples.

Well, I certainly got the impression that the terms "description"
and "quantifier" had specific and contrasting meanings to you,
which I for one was missing out on.  And later on you introduce
the term "cardinal" in contrast to "quantifier".  Perhaps it's
time for some more definitions of terminology.
(Of course, which is which in English only matters in terms of
giving intelligible examples.  What really matters is what these
terms mean, as concepts in symbolic logic.)

mu'o mi'e .i,n.