Re: wff, lo broda...le broda

> > Is there any rule for how long the binding lasts, or is it left to context?
>
> The rule is that bindings last through all logically connected bridi.
> By extension, an isolated da-series after the next bare ".i" (or "ni'o")
> can be assumed bound.  To override this assumption, use "da'o" to clear
> pro-sumti/pro-bridi assignments.

Another related thing:

        mi e do prami da

expands to:

        mi prami da ije do prami de

Is that right?

This is assuming that {e} distributes like {ro}, as seems we concluded
from the discussion with Randall Holmes.

This makes sense, because

        mi e do prami lo prenu

should mean

        mi prami lo prenu ije do prami lo prenu

and there is no reason to suppose it is the same prenu. Is that right?

Jorge