Re: "re lo'e broda" is semantically bogus

JL>I think allowing {lo'e} and {le'e} to have quantifiers gives them
JL>a lot of usefulness. I really don't see much use for them as singular
JL>abstractions.

I will agree with Jorge on this, and will cite the archetype example of
"lo'e" for me:  "The typical American family has a mother, a father and
1.9 children."  That one always struck me as odd because I keep tryoing to
envision ".9" children.  But I can picture .9 of an abstraction that is
not really a human being.
lo'e merko lanzu selci cu girzu fi lo'e mamta ce lo'e patfu ce papiso lo'e
verba

lojbab