Re: PROPOSAL Lambda...

djer asked:

>> 1. Can "le ka xa'eda mamta " be rendered as

>>         b) the (in mind) property of being the class of all beings that
>>         constitute values for the x1 of mamta?

djan replied:

>No, I think that is "le ka [xa'eda] du lo'i mamta".  "the class of all ..."
>points to "lo'i", and "the property of being ... " is "le ka du".

djer resumes:

I can see that if "xipa" is added , thus:

le ka xa'eda du lo'i xipa mamta.

What is the difference between the above and

le ka du lo'i xipa mamta?

I am trying to understand "xa'eda" better.  Thanks for the lambda
reference. It would be helpful to me and perhaps others if you gave more
examples of the  use of this proposed quantifier. It has a valuable
conciseness.

djer