Re: solutions to sumti opacity

gismu place structures are not "baselined", in that the standard for changing
them in iondividual cases it not nearly as high as, say, for adding or deleting
a gismu.  It is wholesale changes that are not going to be considered.

UC>Suppose I want to describe things from your point of view and say
UC>"you were going to a shop, but when you got there you found it had
UC>never existed". I can't translate this by "do klama lo zarci".

It is indeed, unless you want to eliminate the future tense.  Since we are
not omniscient, especially about the future, any statement asbout the future
is either "subjective" or "intentional".  The narrator may not know what is
going to happen either, especially in serials where the sequel has not yet been
written %^).

lojbab