Beginner seeks HELP

I have just joined the mailing list and am a raw beginner in the
language.  I am looking for someone to point me in the right
direction.

Question:  what is the best site on Internet to find lojban material?

(My initial Archie search turned up some stuff, but most of it quite
old.)

Question:  is there anybody in the U.K. who can supply Open Learning
           materials, or is it best to contact The Logical Language
           Group in the U.S.A.?  I am particularly interested in
           audio tapes - for pronunciation.

Background:

I first learned of Loglan through Dr. Dobb's (computing) Journal many
years ago and through it found J.C.B's Sci. Am. 1960 article.  My
interest in lojban is mostly personal curiosity/fun, but I also teach
a bit of A.I.  Possible links with the programming language Forth
also intrigue me.  I am an engineer, not a linguist and foreign
languages other than the merest hint of French and German have
alluded me.

I have many questions, but that's enough for now.  Any help
gratefully received.

        Regards,
            Graeme

|   Graeme Dunbar                                                   |
|   School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering                 |
|   The Robert Gordon University                                    |
|   Schoolhill                               Tel. +44 1224 262415   |
|   Aberdeen   AB9 1FR                       Fax  +44 1224 262444   |
|   Scotland   U.K.                 email  g.r.a.dunbar@rgu.ac.uk   |