Re: jorne

If a flag doesn't stand for ANYTHING (not even its bearer) it is just a
pretty piece of art (larcu) or a pattern (morna).

>Me too. Incidentally, I think {zmanei}, used recently, I
>noticed, by both me & Iain, is better than {neirmau}, since
>you basically want the place structure of nelci rather than
>zmadu, & dikyjvo/jvajvo rules say the last rafsi is primary
>determinant of place structure. I think.

One reasson why I don't buy them.  I like comparatives in final position.
It sounds better.  I don't care what the "rules" say this means the place
structure should be.

But the specific rules for dikyjvo differ by lujvo type,, so I'm not sure
you are correct as to how they are determined.  In tanru of course, the
final gismu is determining of place structure for trailing places (and for
leading places if "co" hasn't been used).

lojbab