Implicit conjunction

la .and. joi la xorxes. cusku be di'e casnu:

> > Another bugoid, I reckon. English doesn't allow it, at least not with
> > complements.
>
> Well, you can say things like "he was at home at three", but I guess
> you'd say that "at" is two different words there. Or "he plays with
> the car with John".

In Lojban, sentences of the above type are taken to be implicit conjunction,
so the examples mean "klama fo da .ije klama fo de" and "klama bai da .ije
klama bai de".  This rule was laid down in the (old) draft textbook, and
is reiterated in my place-structure paper.

--
John Cowan		sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.